The Punjab and Sind bank as the name suggests is the government-owned bank nationalized by them in the second tier of the nationalization. The bank saw tremendous growth since its establishment in the year 1908. It is one of the institutions, which was known for reforming the depressed economic system of the country and gave rise to the financial status of the country.
The bank took a step forward and opened its one of the branches in London in 1960’s. Since then the bank has seen tremendous growth in the sector.
The bank launched its IPO, which was oversubscribed by more than 50 times and launched its very own regional bank. It has crossed the major mark in terms of profit and is growing in a profitable and successful way.
Punjab and Sind Bank Mobile Banking Application
In the wake of modernization and the advent of technology, the bank has come up with its own mobile application.
- It gives the chance to its consumers to carry on with their financial transfers at any point in time and with ease.
- The facilities that are provided by way of mobile banking are a transfer of funds, getting a statement of the account or checking up on the bank balance.
- In order to register for the mobile banking application, the consumer has to fill up the form that is providing to them on their website www.psbindia.com.
- The consumers need to have a bank account with the bank and the registered mobile number to have a steady hand on the mobile application. This gives the consumers the ease of getting round the clock banking services.
- The application can be installed on an android as well as an iPhone from the app store. The M-pin that is generated by the bank is to be kept safely for the security of the bank account.
Punjab and Sind Bank Mobile Banking – How To Activate?
- In order to activate the mobile banking application for your account, a consumer needs to fill in the details in the online application form present on the website www.psbindia.com. This form shall be submitted to the nearest branch of the bank for the purpose of registration.
- You can download the app from Google play store on your mobile.Click on :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fss.psbpgb&hl=en
- The M-pin shall be received by the consumer on the registered mobile number and the application can be downloaded from the play store or the app store.
- After this, the consumer can log in to the application by submitting the credentials and shall proceed with the mobile banking application.
For the consumer’s safety, it is advisable to keep on changing the pin from time to time and not pass on the login credentials to someone else.