Being India’s one of the top five largest growing banking system, Punjab National Bank. It is safe to say that it is the only fastest ever growing financial institution only been established around 40 years ago. With more than 5000 bank branches and more than 6000 ATMs all across the Indian subcontinent.
Its extensive customer oriented policies, such as Social Banking, International Banking, Agricultural Banking, or personal banking, etc. With multiple outstanding performance awards, the Punjab National Bank is also known for its Credit Card.
Benefits of using the Punjab National Bank Credit Card
- The PNB offers two add-on supplementary cards to adult family members of your choice.
- The Bill Pay facility allows you to clear any due bills on time, hassle free and without any late fee.
- The PNB understands the importance of credit score and this gives you an opportunity to break any of your huge payments into minuscule EMI’S. This will not only help you built a strong CIBIL but also ease up your payment structure.
- Now you can transfer funds at least Interest Rates from any account to your PNB Global Card.
- The repayment credit period of the PNB Credit Card is not jutted 50 days but 6 months with a finance charge of 0.99% only. This means monthly charge on Rs 1000 will be Rs 172.50/-
- Additional incentive awards are gifted to those cardholders who process their repayment on time before the repayment is due.
- The Credit Card offers you a discount on the fuel payment across any Petrol Pumps in India.
- The User can also use the facility of adjusting his Credit Card dues to next Billing Cycle for convenient repayment.
- On every Rs 100 purchase, the user is rewarded with one bonus point which has great value.
- Every PNB Credit Card holder is offered with a private concierge service where he can have customer care service round the clock.
- The PNB Credit Card limit is flexible and set according to the demand of the user himself, which in turn varies with the services given to it.
The Eligibility Criteria
- The Credit Card applicant should be at least a Matriculate pass in order to apply it.
- The least annual income for self-employed and salaried professional should be:
- Classic Credit Card- Rs.1 Lakh
- Gold Credit Card- Rs. 2.5 Lakh
- Platinum Credit Card- Rs. 5 Lakh
- The PNB only offers Credit Card to those professionals who have an existing Bank Account in the PNB for 6 months or more.
- The applicant should be a resident of India
- The applicant should only apply if he has a CIBIL score above average without a prior history of degradation.
- The applicant should not be under any criminal investigation, whatsoever
- An Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Bank Account statement
- Salary Slip for a salaried professional
- ITR for a Self-employed person
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Birth Certificate
- Lease agreement or License for the Business