Punjab National Bank (PNB), considered as one of the most famous banks, started its financial activities in the year 1894. Established under the Companies Act, the bank started its main branch in the Lahore City, the part of Pakistan as of now. Having a board of members, who were called in from a different background, different walks of life and had one main objective to maintain the financial interest of the economy.
Bank offers various types of services to the customers to make the banking facility smooth.One of such facility offered by the bank is Mobile banking facility which gives customers 24/7 access to their account.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Mobile Banking Application
With the advent of technology, the bank had to spread its wings to take in the mobile banking and internet banking facility. The mobile banking application shall provide the consumers the safety to carry out transactions round the clock, check the balance and view the statement of their bank account. The procedure to register for the mobile banking option the consumers should visit their official website www.pnbindia.in.
It helps the consumer to discover banking on their mobile handset and on the go, which is quick and fairly easy.
Punjab National Bank Mobile Banking Application – How To Activate?
In order to register for the mobile banking application, the consumers have to visit their website www.pnbindia.in and fill in the online application form for the mobile banking application. For the retail Internet Banking consumers, they can register through an internet website.
- Once the registration is completed, the consumers shall download the mobile banking application from the play store or the app store and select the option of M-pin.
- For Android Smartphone users click on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infosys.android.ui&hl=en
- Download the app on your mobile and start using it.
- Further, click on the customer ID option and continue. On the registered mobile number a 6- digit OTP shall be generated. This OTP is to be entered by the consumers and the activation option is to be selected by the consumer.
- After this the consumer shall select the M-pin and then re- enters it. Once the M-pin is confirmed, the consumer can avail the facilities of mobile banking.
You should change you mPIN on regular basis to keep the account and transactions safe and secure. Do not share your mPIN with anyone.