The SBI is considered the largest bank in India as it has more than 24,000 branches and 59,000 ATMs. The bank has been always striving for providing the best facilities to their customers. Nowadays, linking Aadhar card to the account and mobile numbers have become most important and it also has many benefits.
If you want to get your Aadhar card linked to your account, then you can choose the offline or online method.
- Go to the branch of your nearest SBI.
- Make sure that your take the photocopies of Aadhar card along with the original one.
- After that, you can fill the letter of request for linking Aadhar card to the bank account.
- Then, submit the form with the photocopy of Aadhar card.
- After the verification of the original copies of the document, the procedure of linking would be completed.
- You will be able to receive an SMS on the registered mobile number with the confirmation of Aadhar card link.
- You can also go to the nearest ATM for registering your Aadhar number with the bank account.
You can visit the corporate website of the bank or the online SBI https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/agriculture-banking/aadhaar-seeding
- Internet banking portal on which you will see the banner, ‘Link your Aadhar number with your bank account’ and ‘My accounts’ option respectively.
- Follow the procedures given on the different screens, it won’t take much time to link Aadhar card to the bank account.
- You can also install the SBI Anywhere app in which you will need to login first.
- Then, click on the ‘Requests’ following clicking the ‘Aadhar’ and ‘Aadhar linking’.
- You can enter your Aadhar number and then select the terms and conditions and submit the request.
After the confirmation of the linking, you will be able to receive an SMS of confirmation on your registered mobile number.