A Century ago, the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank was established with the name of Nadar Bank in Tamil Nadu. A century later, we have 437 bank branches of this mighty bank which has immensely contributed in the Financial and Banking sector of Developing India. This Private Sector Bank is a clear indication that India, indeed is growing into World’s largest economy with an ever-strengthening Banking Sector and an improving cash flow. The loans, Bank account policies and range of Credit Cards offered by the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank are unmatchable from various other private sector banks in India.
The Credit Cards, however, is the most loved feature of the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank by the customers. Its list of Credit Cards along with the flexible policies attracts a huge amount of Credit Card users who never imagined owning a Credit Card.
- What are the various features that make Tamilnad Mercantile Credit Card a huge success?
Not everyone can be a high stipend salaried person; this does not mean they can’t own a Credit Card. The Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has made this statement come true. Its various features are:
- The Credit Limit of a Credit Card is very flexible that the user can enjoy a timeless purchase.
- The annual credit fee if the Credit Card is merely 17% to 19%.
- The Bank offers sincere gratitude and reward points to those cardholders who make a payback within 6 months.
- The Tamilnad Mercantile Bank requires no collateral to issue a credit card against it.
- The Credit Card facility is even offered and reached to remote areas of India.
- As mentioned before, the repayment tenure is not just 50 days but 12 months before the credit fee is applied to it!
- The List of Credit Cards offered by Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
1. General Credit Card
The General Credit Card comes with most basic Credit offers yet maximum leverage on paybacks and credit fee. The customer is free to make the payback in 12 months if time without worrying about the credit fee. Any customer who repays within 6 months of purchase is rewarded with 2% of incentive that can be used for future purchases.
2. The Tamilnad Mercantile Bank India Card Credit Card
It is the age of digital cash and this card is for those who wish to keep the cash at the back of their heads. This credit card us a MasterCard which means you can enjoy a ton of shopping, movies, travels, and hotel stays with discount and offers. This card holder can enjoy infinite Credit Limit with the most flexible credit period and least credit fees.
The Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have a high earning capacity.
- If not high, then his salary should be promised with sufficient cash flow to meet ends.
- The applicant should be a resident of suburban region to fit in this program.
- No supplementary cards are issued.
- The CIBIL score of the applicant should be above average.
The Documentation required are
- Recent colored passport sized photograph.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank statement of three preceding months
- ITR receipt or Salary Slip
- Business License