Bank of Maharashtra is a government bank with headquarters located in Pune, Maharashtra. The bank was established in the year 1935. Bank of Maharashtra has a total of 1897 branches. Bank of Maharashtra in association with SBI offers Bank of Maharashtra-SBI co-branded credit cards. The credit cards are grouped under two categories such as Gold and Platinum.
There are numerous benefits associated with each kind of Bank of Maharashtra-SBI credit card. They are acceptable anywhere in the world.
Bank of Maharashtra offers online facility to its customers to apply for a credit card.
In order to be eligible for a credit card, the applicant must be fulfilling the following conditions.
- The applicant should be a resident of India or an NRI.
- Age of the applicant should be at least 21 years. The maximum age limit for applying for a credit card is 60 years.
- The Income of the applicant should be a minimum of Rs 18,000/- per month. However, the income requirement may vary according to the features of the card applied for by the customer.
- The applicant must have a good credit score. A favourable credit history makes it easy for the customer to get a credit card.
The applicant needs to submit the below mentioned documents with the bank for a successful credit card application process.
- ID proof to establish identity. It can be anything such as Aadhaar card, driving license, voter card, etc.
- Address proof to confirm the address such as voter card, electricity or telephone bill, driving license, etc.
- Latest passport sized photographs of the applicant.
- PAN Card.
- Proof of income- Bank statement/IT returns/Salary slips for the last two months.
One can also call the credit card customer care toll free number 1800-233-4526 / 1800-102-2636 for more details. An email can also be sent to [email protected]