Axis bank is in the top three public sector banks in India. The bank was established in 1993. The previous name of the bank was UTI. The headquarter of the bank is in Mumbai. The services provided by the bank are credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, private banking, wealth management and many more.
Axis Bank Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the customer should be above 18 years and below 70 years.
- Add on card facility is also provided by the bank and you can gain it for your spouse, parents, and children. The age for add on the customer should be above 18 years.
- Axis bank offers credit card facility for all the customer who has earned Rs.9, 00,000 per annum or above. The income slip is needed for the employees of a public limited or government salaried person for authenticity purpose. The facility is the same for the self-employed person. Balance sheet for every year is needed for a self-employed person to show the genuineness of the income sources.
- The customer should be an Indian.
Axis Bank Credit Card Documents Required
The documents which needed for getting Axis Bank credit card are as follows-
- Proof of Identity
Under this, you can submit-Pan card, Voter Id, Driving License, Passport, Aadhaar card.
- Proof of address
Under this, you can submit-Bank Statement, Driving License, Ration card, Rent agreement, passport, voter id, Telephone bill or Electric bill.
- Proof of age
Under this you can submit- Class X admit card, Passport, Aadhaar card, Birth certificate, Voter ID.
- Proof of Income
For salaried person- You have to submit the latest salary slip along with six months’ salary account bank statement and form 16.
For Businessmen- Balance sheets of the business for the year and the last two years income tax returns.
- You need to submit pan card Xerox copy or form 60.