TNSC Mobile banking app is a user-friendly mobile application that helps in carrying out your bank transactions easily using Android mobile. All transactions that you can perform using the internet banking facility of the bank, can also be done using the mobile banking app. However, once you download the mobile banking app, you will have to use the same user id and password that you use for your internet banking services to access the mobile banking services too. Therefore, in order to activate the TNSC Bank Mobile Banking, you will first have to activate your bank;s internet banking service.
As a pre-requisite to avail the mobile banking service, ensure that you first register your mobile number and email id with your bank branch. Also ensure that you have an Android mobile with android version 4.2 or above.
- To avail the facility, visit the bank website and access the link http://www.tnscbank.co.in/jsp/RetailBnakingapplication.pdf
- Download the application form, fill it up and submit to your home branch.
- After seven working days, collect your user id and password. Acknowledge receipt of the PIN and apply for activation.
- Once this acknowledgement is received by the bank, your account will be activated within two days.
- Now you can login to your internet banking page and change password and choose one of your choice. Once you set the password, you can now login to both net banking facility and mobile banking facility using the same user id and password.
- Visit the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tnsc.gui
- Download the TNSC Mobile banking app.
- Apart from user id and password, additional authentication will be done automatically by the app through One Time Password. However, the OTP will be sent only to your registered mobile number.
- Now, your mobile banking app is activated, and ready to be used.