The Varachha Co-operative bank was founded in the year 1995 and it was founded in Gujarat. The headquarters of the bank is located in Surat in Gujarat and soon after the inceptions, the bank became one of the fastest growing banks in Gujarat. It received a great response from traders in the first year of operation. This helped the bank in expanding further. Since its inception, the bank has paid special attention to technology so as to make it safe for the people to bank with Varachha Co-operative bank.
The bank offers all the digital services like net banking, SMS Banking, Mobile Banking, and other such services to make it easy for the people to bank with it. The exact number of branches are not available with us right now but the bank is presently operating in Gujarat only. If you are planning to open a new account then Varachha Co-operative bank can be a good choice for you. In addition to this, do not forget to activate your net banking while you open an account with Varachha Co-operative bank. If you didn’t yet activate the net banking for Varachha Co-operative bank then this article is for you as we have listed the exact procedure to activate net banking and to use the net banking services. Apart from this, we have also listed the process to change the password and PIN. So you can now refer to the relevant section below and find the details as per your needs.
Steps To Register / Activate VCB – Varachha Co-operative Bank
As per the information available, you need to take the offline route to activate the net banking for Varachha Bank. Here is the process to do the same.
- To activate the net banking, visit the Varachha Bank which is in your area.
- Once you are in the branch, request the officer to help you with the form for activating net banking.
- After you receive the form, fill in the details and attach the required documents as well. Submit the form back to the bank.
- The bank will register your request and you will receive a password for your account within 5 to 7 working days. You can use this password to login to your Varachha Bank account and the detailed steps are listed below.
Steps to Obtain Varachha Co-operative Bank Net Banking ID and Password
We have listed the process to get the Net Banking ID and Password in the section above. Once that is done, you can log in to your net banking account. We would not repeat the process in this section and instead, we will list the steps to log in to Varachha Bank Account.
- Visit the Varachha Bank‘s website and official link for Varachha Bank‘s website is www.varachhabank.com
- On the website, click on Net Banking from the top right corner and this will take you to a new page where you need to click on Continue to Login.
- Enter your Login Password and Login ID before you click on Login button. Once you click on the login button, you will be redirected to the dashboard of your account.
How to Change VCB – Varachha Co-operative Bank Password /Forgot Password
Here is the process to change the password for Varachha Bank.
- Forgot Password – You can use the forgot password utility tool on the login page. So visit the login page and click on forgot password. Once that is done, you can go ahead and enter the details requested on the page. Validate the details using OTP and you will be allowed to set a new password.
- Change Password – To change the password, log in to your account and visit the accounts option. Choose change password from there and select the process flow to change your login password.
How to Change Varachha Co-operative Bank Pin/ Forgot Pin
To change the PIN for your ATM Card, you can log in to your Varachha Bank account. Once you log in, navigate to the section for ATM Card. From this option, you need to select the card that you want to change the PIN for. Once the selection is made, validate the details and change the PIN.
If you are having difficulty in using this method then you can call the customer care and request for a Green PIN which can help you in changing the PIN.
You May Like to Read: How to Open/Close Bank of Baroda (BOB) Account Online
How to Deactivate VCB – Varachha Co-operative Bank Net Banking
It is quite an easy task to deactivate the net banking in Varachha Bank. You can choose to deactivate the net banking by visiting the branch and submitting an application about the same. If you are not comfortable in visiting the branch then you can also choose to email your application. The email address for customer care is [email protected]
There is another way to deactivate Varachha Bank net banking and this is via Phone Banking. You can call on 1800 258 7750 during 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM to deactivate the net banking. The service is only available on the working days.