At a time when cashless transactions are in vogue, it makes more sense to pay credit card bills online. And why not? Most banks offer the most convenient ways to pay bill from the comfort of a home or an office.
How to pay credit card bill online
While Vijaya Bank offers its clients a myriad of ways to pay their credit card bills online as well their offline, the former outdo the latter because of their sheer convenience.
About the bank
Vijaya Bank was established in 1931 by a group of entrepreneurs in Karnataka. The founders established the bank with an objective of providing easy credit and opportunities to become empowered to the local farmers of Kannada district of Karnataka. The bank was nationalized in 1980 and currently has a network of over 2031 branches and 2001 ATM’s across the country.
One needs to follow the listed directions to pay the bill
- One needs to be a registered user of Vijaya Bank’s netbanking services.
- Once registered, one has to log in to the bank’s official website at https://www.vijayabank.com/Home and click on the ‘Pay Bills’ category after which the user would be redirected to http://www.billdesk.com/VijayaBank/merchantList.htm#6
- Next, one needs to register the biller by choosing the right group and fill up the required details.
- One needs to then select the biller and make the payment.
- For paying an ad hoc bill online, the user has to start with selecting the correct category, the biller and then furnish the required details.
- In the last step, just make the payment.
How to pay credit card bill offline
For those people who prefer the good old offline method of paying a credit card bill in person, Vijaya Bank doesn’t disappoint. People can choose any of the two options to know more about the offline method:
- Visit the branch: A visit to the nearest branch of Vijaya Bank can make paying a credit card bill really easy. Plus, if there are any queries, one can always take the help of the bank’s staff.
- Customer care: To know more about the ways to pay the bill offline, one can always call up Vijaya Bank’s customer care by dialing 1800 425 4066.
- The caller would be greeted by a phone banking executive who would patiently take the client through the entire process of paying a credit card bill offline.