Vijaya Bank is the fastest growing public sector bank in India. A little around a century ago, when this Bank was established, little did anyone know how it would become a part of establishing the ever-growing Banking sector in India? Among all its other products and services, the Vijaya Bank is mostly famous for its flexible yet superior Credit Card offers. Since a Credit Card is the status symbol for everyone, the Vijaya Bank Credit Card will let you leverage the maximum of benefits without worrying about the paybacks.
The very new experience of Credit Cards with the Vijaya Bank is signature of its highly Service Oriented policies as a result of which the cardholder can extensively enjoy the luxuries of a lifetime.
The Benefits of owning a Vijaya Bank Credit Card
- The Cardholder can withdraw as much as half of their credit limit all at once.
- The Credit Cardholders can even put an EMI on their monthly electric or phone bills.
- The Vijaya Bank has a flexibility of 50 days without credit fee for repayment of the Credit purchase.
- The user can get as many supplementary cards for his family members above the age of 18.
- The superior experience on travel bookings, hotel stays, dine-in, shopping, healthcare and entertainment availed by the Vijaya Bank Credit Card is unlimited.
The List of Vijaya Bank Credit Cards
The Vijaya Bank has Two Categories of Credit Cards:
1. Domestic Credit Card- The can be used anywhere in India and Nepal. The further subcategories are:
- Master Card Classic Card
- Visa Classic Card
- Vijaya Bank Platinum Card
- Visa Gold Card
2. International Credit Card- This card holder can operate its Credit Card elsewhere across the Globe. The International Credit has five further classifications with a lifetime of rewards and luxuries added:
- Visa Classic Card
- Visa City Specific Card
- Master Card Global Credit Card
- Visa Nurses Card
- Visa Doctors Card
The Eligibility criteria
The Eligibility norms set by the Vijaya Bank are as follows:
- The Applicant is liable to have a Bank Account with Vijaya Bank.
- The applicant for the Nurses and Doctors card should be a legal and licensed medical practitioner.
- An applicant, if salaried, should earn a minimum of Rs. 60,000 annually and Rs. 50,000 for a Business class to fit the basic criteria of general Credit Cards.
- Another criterion is that the bank account holder should have a history of average deposit of Rs. 50,000 over the period of 2 years.
- The applicant should have a minimum balance of Rs. 50,000 in their bank account.
- The Credit facility of an applicant should be Rs 2 Lakhs minimum.
The Required Documentation for Credit Card application
Below mentioned are the most important documents that an applicant should be prepared for
- The Income proof of recent month or recessive 2 months, such as- Pay Slip, and ITR receipt
- A recently clicked, colored passport sized photograph
- The Business Income Proof and license
- An Aadhaar Card
- A PAN Card