As the name suggests, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is a popular bank in the United Arab Emirates. The bank is also referred to as ADCB. In addition to this, the bank was incepted in the year 1985 after the merger of three different banks. The banks that were merged includes Emirates Commercial Bank, Khaleej Commercial Bank, and Federal Commercial bank. Major stakes of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank are held by the government of Abu Dhabi. This percentage stands at almost 62.52%.
You might be aware of the fact that the bank serves two more countries apart from UAE. As per the information available, the bank has branches in the United Kingdom as well as India. Talking about the branches of ADCB in India, we know that the bank has two branches in India. One of the branches is located in Maharashtra and the second one is located in Karnataka. Apart from this, the bank has 48 branches in the UAE and 1 in the UK.
The bank offers different types of financial services and it is certainly a boon for the people who often trade in UAE. If you also have an account with ADCB then it would make a lot of sense to activate your net banking as this would help you in carrying out transactions with a lot of ease. In this article, we have listed all the details about the procedures to activate and use Net Banking with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. So, here are the details
How to Activate Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Net Banking
ADCB also follows an offline procedure to activate net banking. Ideally, this service should have been activated for you when you opened an account but if it’s not then you can follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the ADC Bank website and the link to the website is www.adcbindia.com
- On the website, you need to click on Register button which is present on the right side of the screen right under the box for Login to ADCB Net link.
- You will now notice an application form on your screen. You would need to print the form and fill in the details.
- Submit the form to the bank and wait for 5 working days. The password will be sent to you and you will receive it via email. The net banking will now be active for you.
Steps to Obtain Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank ID and Password
Once you receive the password for your net banking, you are good to go with the login to ADC Bank. The user ID for your account will be the customer ID. Follow the steps listed below to login to your account.
- You need to visit the bank’s website once again and the link to the website is mentioned in the section above.
- On this website, you can go ahead and click on the Login button under the Net Banking tab. This takes you to the login page.
- Once you are on the login page, you can enter the User ID and Login password. Click on Login Button and you will be redirected to the dashboard of your account.
How to Change Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Password /Forgot Password
Below is the process to change and recover the password for ADC Bank
- Forgot Password – If you forgot your password then navigate to the login page and click on the forgot password option. Select online recovery. You will be prompted to enter customer Login ID, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth. Once you enter these details, you will receive an OTP which can be validated and a new password can be set.
- Change Password – To change the password, log in to your net banking account and click on Service Tab from the top menu. Now select securities and then click on Online Password Change. You will be prompted to enter the new and old password. Validate the request using OTP and the password will be changed
How to Change Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Pin/ Forgot Pin
We couldn’t find the process to change the PIN or recover the PIN for the ATM Card in ADC Bank. The only thing that we could find was to change the PIN using the ATM Card which we are sure that you know about. Apart from this, it is known that you would have to visit the branch in order to request the new PIN.
How to Deactivate Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Net Banking
In order to deactivate the net banking for Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, you would need to call your branch and request them to deactivate the net banking services. It should be noted that this can be done only during business hours. In addition to this, you can choose to visit the branch and get the net banking deactivated as well. Below are the contact numbers for the Mumbai Branch as well as the Bangalore Branch.
Mumbai – 022 6176 3800, 022 6176 3752, 022 6176 3753, 022 6176 3754
Bangalore – +91 80 6117 7700
If you noticed any fraud transaction on your account then you can go ahead and report the same.