Established in 1865 by a group of Europeans in the city of Allahabad, Allahabad Bank is one oldest and premier banks in the country. Knows for its affordable Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings, the bank was nationalized in 1969, along with 13 other banks.
Apart from offering various kinds of loans at attractive interest rates, the bank has on offer a wide range of products and facilities that cater to customized needs of individual depositors.
- If you want to transfer money to an account in another bank, there’s hardly a better option than Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings. One has to submit a form with details about the account in which the money has to be transferred.
- The request is then sent to RBI for settlement. The bank accepts NEFT requests from 9am-7pm between Monday and Friday. On Saturday, the bank accepts NEFT transfers only till 1 pm.
- Allahabad Bank does not charge anything for transfers up to Rs 10,000. For transactions above that and up to Rs 2 lakh, the bank charges a fee ranging between Rs 3 and Rs29.
- The premium Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings facility offered by the bank can be availed anytime between Monday and Saturday in two slots of 8.30am-3.30pm and 3.30pm-5.30pm.
- While the bank does not charge anything for inward RTGS remittances but it charges a fee of Rs 29 for transferring up to Rs 5 lakh in the first slot and Rs 35 in the second slot. For outward remittances above Rs 5 lakh, the bank charges Rs 58 in the first slot and Rs 65 in the second slot.
- Allowing people to transfer money within a few minutes and from the comfort of a home, the Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings services are the one of its kind.
- Once a customer is registered for mobile banking, he or she automatically can avail the IMPS facility.
- IMPS charges are : No charges upto transfer of Rs 1000.Rs 2.00 charges for transactions above Rs 1000 to Rs 10000.Rs 4 charge for transaction above Rs 10000 till Rs 25000.Rs 5 charge for transaction above Rs 25000 to Rs 100000.
One thought on “Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings”
Give the RTGS & neft charges in Excel sheet in mail