Allahabad UP Gramin Bank is a regional rural bank where the consumers will find a bunch of facilities for easy fund transfers and anywhere banking. They are working to provide the facilities of personal banking, corporate and Agricultural Banking to the consumers.
You will also find the facilities of mobile banking, internet banking and ATM in this regional rural bank. With these services, they are also offering good customer care support to provide complete information and help.
When you want to make the fund transfers in Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, you will find the options of NEFT, RTGS and IMPS for it. You will require the information regarding the service charges and timing for these transactions in Allahabad UP Gramin Bank. Here is complete information regarding all the service charges by this regional rural bank for consumers.
NATIONAL ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER (NEFT)
- For transactions up to Rs.10000 – Rs. 2.60
- For transactions above Rs.10000 up to Rs. 1.00 lakhs – Rs. 5.20
- For transactions above Rs.1.00 lakhs and up to Rs.2.00 lakhs – Rs. 14.80
- For transactions above Rs.2.00 lakhs – Rs. 25.20
REMITTANCE THROUGH ‘REAL TIME GROSS SETTLEMENT’ (RTGS)
Rs.2.00 to Rs.5.00 Lacs
- From 8.00 A.M. to 3.30 P.M – Rs.25.00
- After 3.30 P.M. to 16.30 P.M. – Rs.30.00
Rs.5.00 lacs and above
- From 8.00 A.M. to 3.30 P.M – Rs.50.00
- After 3.30 P.M. to 16.30 P.M. – Rs.55.00
REMITTANCE THROUGH IMPS
- Up to 10000 – Rs. 2.60
- 10001 to Rs. 50000 – Rs. 5.20
- 50001 to Rs. 100000 – Rs.5.20
- 100000 to Rs. 200000 – Rs.14 .80
To get the additional information regarding any of the service charges in Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, you can visit the website link http://www.allahabadgraminbank.in/Service%20Charges.pdf for it.
You can also contact the customer care service providers to get such information when you want to make transactions from your account.