The Andhra Bank was established in 1923 by noted freedom fighter Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. Known for its the Andhra Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings services, the bank also offers a wide range of financial products at easy interest rates.
- For existing customers of the bank, the Andhra Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings is free of cost and between Monday and Saturday from 8 am to 7 pm.
- While the bank does not charge anything for all inward NEFT transactions, for outward transactions up to Rs 10,000 the bank charges Rs 2.50 per transfer.
- For remitting amounts up to Rs 1 lakh the bank charges Rs 5 and for those up to Rs 2 lakh a fee of Rs 15 per transaction. Andhra Bank charges Rs 25 for facilitating a NEFT transfer of an amount above Rs 2 lakh.
- If you are looking for real-time payments to an account in another bank, the Andhra Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings service is just the thing for you.
- The only condition for this service is that one needs to have a savings or current account with Andhra Bank. While all inward transactions are free, the bank charges a fee for outward transactions.
- Between 9am-12pm, the bank charges Rs 25 for transferring an amount between Rs 2 lakh and 5 lakh and Rs 30 if the transfer is requested between 12 pm – 3:30 pm. The bank charges Rs 50 per transaction between 9am-12pm. Between 12pm-3: 30 pm, the bank charges a fee of Rs 55 for all transfers above Rs 5 lakh.
For availing the Andhra Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings facility, one needs to have a debit card of the bank and should be a registered for mobile banking. Available free of cost, the service saves time and is available 24×7 throughout the year,