Bandhan Bank is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Bandhan Bank was initially a micro-finance company which received the banking license from RBI in the year 2014. The bank currently operates a network of 840 branches and 383 ATMs along with 2,444 doorstep service centres.
The account holders in Bandhan Bank can easily transfer funds to friends, relatives and others through the various electronic fund transfer methods.
- National Electronic Funds Transfer or NEFT enables the account holders to transfer any amount from their own account to a beneficiary account in the same or some other bank.
- The fund transfers are cleared every hour in batches. Payments made after the last settlements of the day are credited to the beneficiary account on the next working day.
- The timings for clearing the transfers are between 8am and 7pm on weekdays and 8am and 1pm on Saturdays.
Transaction charges for NEFT are as follows
- Amounts upto Rs 10,000- Rs 2.50 + Service Tax
- Amounts above Rs 10,000 upto Rs 1 lakh- Rs 5 + Service Tax
- Amounts above Rs 1 lakh upto Rs 2 lakh- Rs 15 + Service Tax
- Amounts above Rs 2 lakh upto Rs 5 lakh- Rs 25 + Service Tax
- Amounts above Rs 5 lakh upto Rs 10 lakh- Rs 50 + Service Tax
- RTGS is a very swift fund transfer method with the amount being credited to the recipient account within 5 minutes of successful transaction.
- The minimum amount required for RTGS is Rs 200,000.
- RTGS timings are between 9am and 4:30pm for Monday-Friday and between 9am and 1:30pm on Saturdays.
- Outward charges for RTGS are as follows
- Amount above Rs 2 lakh upto Rs 5 lakh – Rs 25 + Service Tax
- Amount above Rs 5 lakh upto Rs 10 lakh – Rs 50 + Service Tax
IMPS is a fund transfer facility available on mobile phones all the time. Service charges vary between Rs 2 and Rs 15.
One thought on “Bandhan Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings”
Birendra kumar mandal