Bank of Baroda is one of the oldest banks in the country and has carved a niche for itself with its focus on customer-centric facilities and a wide range of financial products available at easy terms.
The bank is known for its Bank of Baroda NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings facility and its 69 million strong customer base is spread over 25 countries.
- One can avail the premium Bank of Baroda NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings service from Monday to Saturday, save 2nd and 4th Saturday, between 8 am and 6:45 pm.
- For transfers of an amount up to Rs 10,000, the bank charges a fee of Rs 2.50. For NEFT transfers between Rs 10,000 and Rs 1 lakh, the bank charges a fee of Rs 10.
- The bank charges Rs 15 for a NEFT transaction involving an amount between Rs 1 lakh and Rs 2 lakh and for any amount above Rs 2 lakh, the bank charges a fee of Rs 25.
- The bank’s Bank of Baroda NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings services come highly recommended not only by its customers but industry experts as well.
- The charges a fee of Rs 25 for an RTGS transfer involving an amount between Rs 2 lakh and Rs 5 lakh. For any amount above that, Bank of Baroda charges a fee of Rs 50.
- Anyone with an account with the bank could avail the Bank of Baroda NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings facility offered by the bank.
- One can transfer funds via net banking using a mobile phone. The only thing a person has to do is to register themselves with Bank of Baroda’s M-Connect services.
- The Maximum amount which can be transferred in a day is Rs 50,000 and Rs 250000 per Month. Curretly bank is not charging any charges for this transfer facility.