At a time when economies fast moving towards a digital and cashless economy, internet banking is a tool has played a crucial role in facilitating the trend. Known for its Bank of India NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings, Bank of India was established by a group of businessmen in 1906. It was privatized in 1969 along with 13 other banks.
The banking institution is known for its state-of-the-art facilities and a wide range of loans catering to customized needs. In addition, these loans are offered at easy interest rates. The bank has a network of over 5,000 branches, including specialized branches.
- To avail the Bank of India NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings service, one needs to submit a firm along with the details of the account to which the amount has to be transferred to.
- For outward NEFT transactions, the bank charges a fee of Rs 2.50 for amounts up to Rs 10,000. For any amount above that, the bank charges a fee of Rs 5 per transaction.
- The bank has carved a niche for itself in the banking industry with its efficient Bank of India NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings facility.
- The bank charges a fee for facilitating an RTGS transfer per transaction.
- Charges are Rs 5 per transaction.
- The banks Bank of India NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings facility ensures that money is transferred to banks almost instantaneously.
- Available 24×7, the bank offers the IMPS transfer facility only to its existing customers. One has to register for mobile banking to avail the IMPS facility offered by Bank of Baroda.
- IMPS charges are Rs 2.50 per transaction up to Rs 10,000 ad Rs 5 charge for transactions above Rs 10,000.