The Bank of India is a commercial bank which was founded in the year 1906. This bank is owned by the government since the year 1969. The main headquarters of this bank is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank has a network of 5100 branches of which 56 offices are in foreign countries. This bank provides cost-effective communication and financial processing services.
How To File Complaint about Bank of India (BOI)
- For filing the complaint with the bank for any kind of issue, you can go to the official website of the bank where you can get the complaint form.
- The complaint form would include some necessary details which are needed to be filled by you.
- You will need to provide your address, mobile number,and Email Id.
- After selecting the state and the city, you can select your complaint category.
- After you have selected the complaint category, you can write the details of the complaint at https://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/GrievanceForm_pg.aspx
- You can dial the number 1800 220 088 for all kind of inquiries related to the credit cards.
- You can dial the number 022 40429036 for getting the knowledge of all the inquiries related to the Debit cards.
Bank of India (BOI) Online Complaint Status
You can also check the status of your complaint. If your complaint has been read by the head of the banks or your complaint has been received in the bank offices. This is the easiest way to check complaint status. You can use the official website of the bank to check the complaint status of the bank.
This is a very easy and unique process. In this digital age, people are using internet facilities for various purposes and now you don’t have to go anywhere to complain regarding your bank account issues. You can visit the following website for more detailed information.
Bank of India Complain Email IDs:
If a customer wants to choose another alternative to contact the bank, then they can also email their queries, grievances or complaints on the following email IDs:
For general query or inquiry, customers can email the bank representatives on the given below email ID:
For issues regarding credit or debit cards, customers can mail their queries on the given below email ID:
For hot listing or deactivating the card, customers can mail on the given below email ID:
For RTGS related issues, customers can mail on the given below email ID:
For NEFT related issues, customers can mail on the given below email ID:
If a customer wishes to file their complaints, grievances through a complaint form are given on the BOI official website, then they can also fill up the form available on the site. Given below is the link to the complaint form which can be filled. Customers are expected to get assistance within some time of sending their complaint form.