Are you a Bank Of India (BOI) account holder and want to get a net banking facility online? Let us help you how to register the first time and activate net banking of BOI by following very simple steps. Bank of India was founded on 7th September 1906 in Mumbai by three eminent businessmen. This bank was under private ownership before it was nationalized on 19th July 1969 along with other 13 major commercial banks. This bank has over 5000 branches across the country, 60 associated branches and 5 subsidiary offices abroad and a joint venture.
This was one of the popular banks that started its operations with a capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees. This bank became a public issue bank in 1997. Bank of India has 54 zonal offices and 8 NBG offices. The bank is operating around the world in 22 countries across the 5 continents.
As you might know, Bank of India which is popularly known as BOI is a commercial bank in India with its operations spread across the country. The bank is known to be one of the top 5 banks in India and talking about the history, Bank of India was founded in the year 1906. This makes the bank 112 years old with an excellent history of operations. You might be surprised to know that the Bank of India is also known to be a founding member of SWIFT. If you do not know much about SWIFT then you must know that it is a technology which is used for digital payments.
Today, the Bank of India has more than 5100 branches across the country and there are several thousand BOI ATM Machines from the Bank of India as well. It is surely worth considering Bank of India as a business partner and you can surely open an account with Bank of India. If you already have an account with Bank of India and if you wish to get some information about starting up with Net Banking then you can check out the sections below as we have listed all the basic information about Net Banking facility offered by the bank of India.
How to Register / Activate Bank Of India (BOI) Net Banking
Below is the procedure to activate the Net Banking for Bank of India. You can check out the procedure and follow it side by side to activate your net banking with the Bank of India.
- Visit the Bank of India website and the URL for the website is https://www.bankofindia.co.in/. On the right side of the page, click on Internet banking and then select Personal banking.
- You will be routed to the login page of internet banking. On this new page, click on New User. This option is just below the virtual keyboard. Once again, you will be on a new page.
- Enter your Account Number along with Registered Mobile Number and click on continue button. You will now be asked to validate your debit card details so enter the details requested.
- After the successful validation, you will be asked for one last validation and that is the OTP validation for your account. Validate the OTP and you will now be able to set up a password for your account. This password along with the username can be used for login.
Steps to Obtain Bank Of India (BOI) Net Banking ID and Password
We have talked about the process to generate the user name and password for the bank of India. Let us now look at the process to Login to the Bank of India Net Banking Account
- To start the login process, once again visit the bank of India website and go to the login page.
- Enter your user ID along with the password and click on Submit Button to log in to your account. After clicking on the Submit button, you will be redirected to the dashboard of your account.
How to Change Bank Of India (BOI) Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
If you already activated your Net banking for Bank of India but if you are not able to recall the password then you can follow the steps listed below to reset your account password. We have also listed the process to change the password after logging into your account.
- Navigate your way to the login page of the Bank of India and click on Forgot Password link which is just below the virtual keyboard. This will display a new page and you need to enter the User ID, Debit Card Number, Debit card Pin, and Expiry Date to proceed further. Once you validate the details, you will be able to validate the OTP and reset your password. You can now log in to your account with the new password.
- If you know your old password and if you just wish to change your password then the process is easier for you. You just need to login to your account and visit the account settings of your account to reset the password. Under this option, you will find the option for change password. This way, you can change your login as well as transaction password.
How to Change Bank Of India (BOI) Net Banking Pin / Forgot Pin
There are times when you need to reset the PIN for your Debit card. This can be done via Net Banking in case of Bank of India. One way to do it is via ATM Machine and you must be aware of the process. To do it via Net Banking, check out the process listed below
- Log in to your internet banking and visit the debit card section of the account. You will notice the list of all the debit cards that you have.
- Click on the debit card for which you wish to reset the PIN and simply click on Generate PIN. Complete the validation for your account and you will be able to reset the PIN easily.
How to Deactivate Bank Of India (BOI) Net Banking
If you notice any suspicious activity on your Bank of India Account then we would suggest you deactivate the Net banking facility immediately. You can deactivate the Bank of India Net Banking by visiting a branch and submitting an application for the same. Alternatively, you can call on 1800 220 229 or 022 4091 9191 or 1800 103 1906 and speak to the customer service executive to deactivate your net banking account. This will result in an instant deactivation and this is surely the recommended mode for deactivation.
- Bank of India (BOI) Mobile Banking
- Bank of India (BOI) Balance Enquiry Check by SMS & Missed Call Number
- Bank of India (BOI) Cheque Book Request – How To Apply Online/Offline
- How To Open Bank of India (BOI) PPF Account Online/Offline