Bank of Maharashtra is one of the leading public sector banks of the country which was founded in the year 1935. The rapid development of technology has also motivated the banking sector to use this platform in their banking services. Likewise, Bank of Maharashtra is adapting these technological changes and providing an online platform to all of its customers in banking services.
The revolution in technology has also changed the traditional way of using banking services. Nowadays, people like to avail the banking services from anywhere and at any time. Therefore, they are moving towards Internet Banking and Mobile Banking. Therefore, Bank of Maharashtra is offering the facility of Mobile Banking to its customers. It is known as Maha Mobile Banking Services.
Who can avail the facility of Bank of Maharashtra Mobile Banking?
- All sole proprietorship firm Current Account holders
- All sole proprietorship firm Cash Credit Account holders
- Saving Bank account holders
- Joint Account holders
Pre Requisites of Bank of Maharashtra Mobile Banking
The customers who are using following types of smart phones can use the facility of mobile banking application:
- Android mobile phone users . Click https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infrasofttech.MahaBank&hl=en
- Internet connection in the mobile device
How to activate
Firstly, the user will install Maha Mobile application from the Google Play Store. After downloading it, install it. Now, click on the button of New User Registration. After that, the terms and conditions will display on the screen. The user can move further in the process of activation after accepting these terms and conditions only. On clicking the tab of Accept, he will move to next step.
The user will enter his User Id which is 11 digit customer ID number. On submitting the customer ID, an automated SMS will be sent from your Bank of Maharashtra. The SMS will be received on the registered mobile number which is registered with the bank.
After that the user has 3 options for completing the registration which is as follows:
- Internet Banking: Verify your Net Banking along with User ID and Password.
- Branch: The user has to submit the application at his home branch and have to verify the 5 digit token which he gets on the message.
- ATM Card: The user has to go through the verification via 16 digit card number as well as PIN.
The user will set his MPIN and TPIN of his own choice. Finally, they can now use the mobile banking of Bank of Maharashtra.
=> You May Like To Read – How to Generate/Change ATM Debit Card Pin of Bank of Maharashtra