The Catholic Syrian Bank was established in the year 1920 which is today considered as the highest concentration bank of South India.The bank focuses on the small and weak population of the country and provides them banking and financial services which are helpful in the overall development of the country.The head office of the bank is in Kerala.The bank was established during the Swadeshi movement and till today the objective and policies of the bank move around that principle only.In 1969 the bank was included in RBI 1934 Act.
Currently, the bank has around 430 branches across the country and more than 240 ATM Pan India.The bank provides all latest types of services to the esteemed customers which range from Internet banking, Mobile banking, e-Passbook and financial services like credit cards, debit cards, insurance, loans etc. You can request for your cheque book easily by Online or offline method both.
Let’s learn about how to Request cheque book through Online /Offline method:
- If you the mobile banking user, you need to enter your credentials and login to your account.
- You can log in from the website directly or can even raise a request via Mobile app too.
- Click on the Cheque book request option given on the left-hand side of the page to raise a request.
- You can track the status of your cheque book issuance from the online platform easily.
- For Offline Cheque book request you have to visit the branch in your account has been opened physically.
- You need to fill a form for cheque book request and submit it at the counter.
- The cheque book will be delivered to your registered address within a few days only.
Visit http://www.csb.co.in/ for more details about the same.