Standard charted bank one of the pioneer bank of the country with approx 100 branches in 43 different cities across the nation. The bank started operation in the year 1858 and serves Corporate and retail customers both. It has different subsidiaries across the country and offers a wide range of products which meet individuals and corporate requirement book. The services and products offered by the bank are built while keeping in a requirement of the customers.
It has got various recognition and excellence awards for services the customers and high customer satisfaction level too.
One of such service offered by the bank is to raise a cheque book request through various mediums as per your convenience and time availability.You can raise the request through offline ad online medium both.So here are the steps which if followed properly can lead to the successful requisition of the cheque book for a particular account.
Here are both Online and offline methods offered by the bank to raise a cheque book request.
- Visit the bank website and click on the link https://www.sc.com/np/ways-to-bank/online-banking/cheque-book-request.html to get more details.
- Log in to your internet banking account and click on the Cheque book request icon
- Select the delivery option and accordingly, the Cheque book will be delivered to you.
- You need to send a message to +919987123123 from your registered mobile number to raise a cheque book request.
- Write CBR in the text while sending the message.
- One more method is the visit the bank physically and fills the cheque book request form and submit it at the counter.
- The cheque book will be delivered to your registered address within few working days.