Yes, Bank one of the top and a fastest growing bank of the country.It is the fifth largest bank in the country.It provides various type of services to its valued customers across the globe.There are various options available to avail any facility, so depending on your convenience you can use anyone out of it.
The Yes Bank team of professionals is trained to support and guide values customers.One of such service is Cheque book issuance.
Here are some methods which will be helpful for you.
There are five ways by which you can raise a cheque book request in Yes bank :
- Phone Banking
- Mobile Banking
Mobile banking Request
- Enter your credentials and click on Banking services option.
- Click on Cheque book request option and after that select account number.Confirm Yes option.
- For Net banking request, you have to visit official website of the bank: https://www.yesbank.in
- Enter your User ID and password.
- Click on the Cheque book request option and select the account number for which you want to raise the request.
- Select the size of the booklet and Number of Cheque letters required.Confirm the request.
- For phone banking option you have to give a call on the number (+91-9840909000) from your registered mobile number.
- Select the language option and enter your Customer ID and TPIN. Say Cheque and after that say Cheque book.Your request will be raised
- You can Raise Cheque request in SMS bank via SMS banking: Follow the below mentioned process to request the cheque book offline.
- You need to send a message from your registered mobile number to (+91-9840909000).Write YESCHQ in the message and send it to the mentioned number .e.g: YESCHQ <Cust ID>
- Visit your nearby Yes Bank ATM and enter your debit card in the machine.
- Enter your Pin and select others option
- Select Cheque Book
- Select Account number and your request will be raised.