Central Bank of India is one of the oldest banks in the country which is also moving towards technological advancements in banking services. The bank is providing its account holders with the facility of internet banking to offer convenience for banking services and accessing their account without coming personally to the bank branch of Central Bank of India. The customers are interested in activating the Central Bank of India Internet Banking online to facilitate themselves for accessing the service for checking their account, fund transfer and much more. But firstly, they have to go through the process of online registration and have to generate login ID as well as transaction password.
Talking about the network of the bank, the bank has more than 4680 branches and more than 4885 ATMs across the country. In addition to this, the bank also has several satellite offices. To offer services and to keep up with the competition, the bank has also invested in technology and it offers services like net banking facilities to the users. If you are trying to access the net banking systems for Central bank of India then you are at the right place because we have listed all the details about net banking here.
Steps to Register / Activate Central Bank of India Net Banking
You can follow the steps listed below to register for the net banking facility for Central Bank of India
- Visit the nearest branch for Central Bank of India and get a form for activation of internet banking.
- Fill in the form and submit it back to the bank executive. Once that is done, the acknowledgment slip will be given to you.
- Your net banking facility will be activated within 5 to 7 working days and you will receive your password along with the grid card at your residential address. It is mandatory to have a grid card in order to carry out transactions.
Steps to Obtain Central Bank of India (CBI) Net Banking ID and Password
We have listed the procedure to activate the Net Banking for Central Bank of India in the section above. You can use the password to log in. Follow the process listed below to login to your account
- Visit the website for Central Bank of India. The official website for the bank is https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp.
- From the left side of the page, click on the Login Button and this will take you to the main login page.
- Enter your user credentials and click on login button. You will be redirected to the dashboard of your account.
There are times when you might have the net banking activate but you might not receive the password by mail. This could be because of the delay of postal services and in such a case, we would recommend you to generate the password online. Here is how you can do it.
- Visit the login page for the Central Bank of India and from the top right corner, click on Online Password.
- You will now be prompted to your User ID and Mobile Number. Click on Generate Button after entering the details.
- Clicking on the generate button will trigger an OTP request and you will now be able to enter the OTP on the screen.
- Validate the OTP and you will be able to set an owner password for logging in to your net banking services.
How to Change Central Bank of India (CBI) Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
If you wish to change the password then you can visit the net banking portal and log in to your account. Once you have logged in to your account, you will be able to change the password by going to account settings. The option to change the password will be visible on the page.
If you forgot the password to your account and if you are not able to log in then you can set a new password for your account. You can do this by clicking on Generate Password option on the login page. You will be asked to validate the mobile number and user ID. The password can be changed in this case after you validate the OTP for yourself.
How to Change Central Bank of India (CBI) Net Banking Pin/ Forgot Pin
As per our research, we couldn’t find the option to change the PIN using the Net Banking interface for Central Bank of India. In this case, you are basically left with an option to change the PIN by using the ATM services only.
How to Deactivate Central Bank of India (CBI) Net Banking
As of now, there is no facility offered by Central Bank of India which allows the user to deactivate the Net Banking Facility all by themselves. In order to deactivate the net banking facility, the user needs to get in touch with the bank using physical mean. This means that if you wish to deactivate the net banking for yourself, you would need to visit the Central Bank of India and submit an application.
If you believe that your account has been compromised then you might not want to wait for the next day to visit the branch and in such a case, you can call on 1800 22 1911 to instantly deactivate your net banking services.
Read Also: Central Bank of India (CBI) Mobile Banking