YES Bank is one of the topmost and fastest growing banks with a network of more than 600 branches and more than 2000 ATMs, with a strong presence in urban India. The bank has been the recipient of various national and international honours for several types of businesses including Treasury, Banking, Corporate Investment, Transaction Banking and other sustainable practices in the banking sector.
Being India’s fifth largest private sector bank, Yes Bank, is steadily growing to be known as the ‘Professionals’ Bank of India’, working with the aim of being recognized as the finest quality bank of the World by the year 2020.
Founded by Rana Kapoor in 2004, YES Bank is the only bank to be awarded the Greenfield Bank license by RBI in the past decade, and it has grown to a full service commercial bank, involved in Retail, Corporate, SME Banking franchise, Financial Markets, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Transaction Banking, Business Banking and Wealth Management across the country.
To Apply for YES Bank Credit Card
The Credit Card offered by YES Bank to its customers comes with several privileges including unlimited Rewardz for various transactions, convenience, easy bill payment options, cashback on every transaction, and travel and entertainment benefits. All the transactions made using YES Credit Card are 100 percent secure.
To obtain YES Credit Card, you can choose any of the following options.
- Apply for the same at your nearest bank branch by personally visiting the bank.
- Apply for the credit card online at the bank website https://www.yesbank.in, and click on the option ‘Get a Credit Card’. Check the boxes available therein, depending on your preference, and you will know how easy it is to use money smartly!
When applying for the YES Credit Card, you can choose from the various types of YES Credit Card categories available therein. However, ensure that you meet the basic eligibility criteria required to apply for the card. Among the various YES Credit Cards available are: YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card, YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card, YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card, YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card, and YES Prosperity Cashback Credit Card. You can choose your desired card from these options.
To Check YES Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
- Visit the bank website
- Click on the Credit Cards tab, and click on the card that you have applied for.
- You can see a link that says ‘To track your Application status, https://www.yesbank.in/credit-card-application-status’
- On clicking the link, it will take you to the Credit Card Application Status menu.
- Fill in the required details there, such as your mobile number, application form number or application reference number, and type in the code shown.
- Click on the submit button.
Another option to check the status of your YES Bank Credit Card application status is to call the 24/7 Customer Care toll free number at 1800-103-1212, mentioning the 13 digit unique application reference number that is sent to your mobile number.