City Union bank a one-stop solution for your all Banking and financial services needs. The bank was established in the year 1904. In earlier years, it was considered as the regional bank but later due to their hard work and efforts, it is considered one of a reputed bank of the country. Today it has an agreement with Money Transfer Service Scheme of M/s UAE Exchange and Financial Service Ltd.
A cheque is a very common transaction method used by bank customers. The cheque book is usually issued to the customer at the time of bank opening.
If you are struggling and not aware of the method by which you can request a cheque book in City Union bank these below-mentioned points will definitely going to help you.
You can request for Cheque book via Online and offline Method both:
- If you want to request a cheque book online, then you should have internet banking login details
- You can request cheque book for Saving, Current account from the online banking.
- Click on Request for Cheque book option given in the Main Menu on the left-hand side of the bar. Select the account number for which you are requesting and then confirm it.
- It will be delivered to your registered address or any alternate number if given.
- The cheque book will be delivered to you within 3 working days from the date of the request.
Read Also: How to Write a Letter to the Bank Manager for Cheque Book
- You can request for Cheque book by visiting the bank physically or by giving a call on the number 1800-200-1947.
- If you are requesting by giving a call to the above-mentioned number, the customer care executive will validate a few details related to your account number. Once the details are confirmed, the request will be accepted and you will receive your Cheque book within 1-3 weeks from the date of the request.
- If you are visiting the form physically, then you need to fill a cheque requisition form and submit it to the concerned department. After that, it will be delivered to you in 1-3 weeks at your registered address.