City Union bank was called as the “the Kumbakonam bank limited”. This bank was founded in 1908. This bank was included in the second schedule of the Reserve Bank of India on 22nd March 1945. In 1965, the bank merged two other banks, the City Forward Bank limited and the Union Bank Limited. The name of the bank changed into the City Union Bank Limited in 1987.
This bank operates across South India with the limited number of branches and ATMs. The bank offers financial and banking services for all the sections of Society.
This bank celebrated its centenary year in 2008.
How to activate City Union Bank Mobile Banking?
- You can install the city union bank mobile banking through the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cub.plus.gui&hl=en
- Through Google play store on your Android mobile phones using the above link, you can download the mobile banking app and access the service of the bank at your fingertips.
- You can access the mobile banking facility using this link also, https://onlinecub.net/jsp/mobile.html
- This application offers safe and secure banking from your comfort of home or your fingertips.
- You can contact +914471225000/+917299075077/+917299075078 for more information and support regarding your mobile banking facility.
- You can email at email@example.com for more queries.
=>Also, check City Union Bank (CUB) Net Banking
How to download City Union bank Mobile Banking Plus through your official bank website?
- You should login to the official portal of the bank.
- You should enter your name, account number and register mobile number to create a username and password to access mobile banking.
- You should enter your ATM debit card number, ATM pin, and CVV to create your mobile banking username and password.
- You can also copy the QR code available on the internet, that is the mobile banking portal and download the mobile banking app through Android, Google Play store or IOS Appstore.
- You can download or scan the QR code given on the website to your registered mobile phones to access the mobile banking facility.
- This application is available for mobile phones running on Android 8 version or above, IOS 8 version or above and Windows8 version or above.
How to access CUB Mbank plus application after downloading?
- After downloading the application, you should enter name, account number and required details.
- Then you will get a in to your registered mobile number.
- You should submit the mpin and accept the terms and conditions and proceed to register your account number with mobile banking.
- You can access mobile banking facility then.