With its headquarters at Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu City Union Bank was founded in the year 1904. Commercial, retail, investment, loans against mortgages and asset management are some of the services provided by them. There is a well-established customer care department that is going to solve any query that you are having.
It could be any issue or clarification that you may have as well. Be it a loan related query or a Forex issue; you can approach their customer care department for a timely resolution of all your queries. If you want to get in touch with the customer care department just get in touch with the general inquiry number.
This could be obtained from the website of the company.
City Union Bank (CUB ) Online Complaint Via Customer Care
- If you have any inquiry about debit cards, transaction details, to block your debit card if you have lost it, then you can get in touch with the landline number 044 71225000. You could also reach them via the email email@example.com
- For all the NRI customers there is a separate number to get in touch if you have any inquiries. These queries are going to be handled at the NRI help desk.
City Union Bank (CUB ) Online Complaint Grievance Reversal
- For any complaints that you lodge, you will be given a reference number for future references.
- You could also get in touch with the customer care department and file a complaint.
- In fact, any complaints could be filed online where there is a grievance form. Do make it a point that you do provide the maximum information possible so that a quick solution to the problem is achieved.
- If you feel that the complaint has not been solved as per your satisfaction then you can get in touch with the Principal officers for complaints.