City Union Bank is a public sector bank which was established in the year 1904. The bank is headquartered in Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu. City Union Bank currently has 562 branches and 1526 ATMs across the country. Electronic fund transfer methods offered by this bank to other accounts have been mentioned here.
NEFT Charges & Timing
- National Electronic Fund Transfer to any bank branch is provided free of cost.
- NEFT is also provided to customers who do not have an account with the bank. The limit for such customers is Rs 50,000.
- The recipient’s account number is credited with the transferred amount on the same day. In case the transfer is made in the afternoon, the amount is credited the next day.
- Timings for making NEFT transactions have been provided here.
Monday to Friday: Opening time is 9am and closing time is 4pm.
Saturdays: Opening time is 9am and closing time is 11am.
RTGS Charges & Timing
- The Real Gross Time Settlement fund transfer method is available for remittances of Rs 2 lakh and above.
- Fund transfer through RTGS to any bank branch is being offered free of cost by the bank.
- The sender only needs to provide the name, address, account number, bank and branch name of the beneficiary.
- Timings for Monday-Friday are between 8am and 4:15pm. For Saturdays, the timings are between 8am and 1:30pm. Second Saturdays are off.
IMPS Charges & Timing
The IMPS facility through CUB net banking or mobile banking service enables the customer’s transfer funds from their accounts to any other account at any time of the day. This service is also available on Sundays and other holidays.