Cosmos Co-operative Bank is also known as Cosmos Bank was set up in the year 1906 and it is one of the oldest Co-operative banks in India. The bank has its headquarters in 1906 and the bank operates in several domains which coincide to Retail Banking, Private Banking, and Commercial Banking. As per the information available, Cosmos bank also received the license for Authorized Dealer from the Reserve Bank of India.
Talking about market penetration, the bank has more than 140 branches and several hundreds of ATMs which serves the customers. According to one of the source, the bank has more than 2 million customers. If you have an account with Cosmos Bank then you can go ahead and register for the net banking as it makes it easy to avail the banking services. In this article, we have listed the details about the net banking services offered by Cosmos Bank.
Steps To Register / Activate Cosmos Bank Net Banking
Cosmos Bank has a dedicated website for internet banking and this facility is also referred to as Cosmos Net. If you have an account with Cosmos Bank then you need to activate this facility so as to use internet banking. Below are the steps that can be followed for registration or activation of net banking with Cosmos Bank.
- With Cosmos Bank, it is not possible to opt for online registration so you will have to follow the offline procedure. To follow the offline procedure, you can start by visiting the branch. It is not compulsory to visit the home branch and you can visit any branch.
- In the branch, you need to obtain a form to activate internet banking. Fill in the details in the form and verify that you have entered the correct details. You would also have to attach the KYC document for the verification of your identity.
- Submit the form and your request will be processed in 2 working days. After the request has been processed, you will receive your password in form of a letter in 5 to 7 working days. The banking services are now active.
Steps to Obtain Cosmos Bank ID and Password
In the section above, you have seen the process to get the Password for your net banking. The user name is mentioned on your net banking ID and you can find it there. Once you have your login ID and Password, you can log in to Cosmos Bank Internet Banking and below is the procedure for the same.
- Visit the Cosmos Bank website to start logging in to the website. The link to the website is www.cosmosbank.com
- On the homepage, click on Login Button from the top and you will be redirected to a new page. On this page, select the login facility as personal banking and you will be redirected to a login page.
- Enter your login ID and click on continue button. Also, enter the password and click on continue button once again. This will log you into the banking facility.
How to Change Cosmos Bank Password /Forgot Password
You can refer to the procedure below if you need to change the password for your Cosmos Bank account or if you forgot the password the password.
- Forgot Password – If you forgot your password your password then you need to visit the login page. Enter the login ID and click on continue. Once you are on the page to enter the password, click on Forgot Password. You will be asked to confirm the security access, security question and you will also be asked to validate the OTP that you will receive on your mobile. Once all that is done, you will be able to set a new password.
- Change Password – You can change the password for Cosmos Bank Account by logging in to your account and visiting your profile settings. You will find the option for changing the password and it is quite an easy task to do.
How to Change Cosmos Bank Pin/ Forgot Pin
As per the information available to us, it is not possible to change the Pin or reset the Pin for Cosmos Bank online. You need to follow an offline procedure for this. You can either call on the Customer care number or you can request a Green Pin to change the Pin for your Debit Card.
How to Deactivate Cosmos Bank Net Banking
Just like activation of net banking, you can go ahead and deactivate your net banking as well. The procedure is somewhat similar as you need to visit the Cosmos Bank branch to deactivate the net banking, however, if you need to deactivate the net banking immediately then you can go ahead and call on the number 1800 233 0234 to request deactivation. This is a toll-free number which is functional 24×7 and the executive will help you in instant deactivation.