Dhanlaxmi Bank is one of the oldest private sector bank in India. It was founded on 14th November 1927 at Thrissur city,Kerala with a capital of eleven thousand rupees and only seven employees. After that,in the year 1977 it became a Scheduled Commercial Bank. Today it has 280 branches and around 400 ATM’s all over India. The headquarter is situated in Kerala,India.
Now a days,people do not want to carry liquid cash with themselves.So there is a option to get rid of this situation.A cheque book is a such a way by which, customers can transfer their account balance to others without carrying money. Dhanlaxmi Bank offers Cheque Book facility to their customers. You have to open your account in DCB Bank. The processes are described below-
How to apply for Cheque Book
- This is the most widely recognized and least demanding method. Customers can ask for check book by online method. But for that,they must have a legitimate Dhanlaxmi bank account.
- They likewise need to enroll their account details to get the cheque book.After that, They have to enlist for internet banking account. Just go to their online website: http://www.dhanbank.com/.
- Then enter your id, password, and log in to your account. After successful login, go to administrations option. Then tap on the cheque book option. Select your account and affirm the same.By this process, customers don’t need to visit bank offices.
- Another technique for asking for cheque book is applying the same by offline method.The offline strategy does not require any sort of web connection.
- Clients need to visit closest bank offices and contact the manager. They will provide you a form.You ought to fill it up and submit it to the branch.
- After 4 to 5 days, you will get your cheque book.
- Also you can call their toll free no 1800-425-1747 and give your subtle elements to affirm your identity. After effective confirmation, your request will be accepted.