Dhanlaxmi Bank was established in the year 1927 and is headquartered in Thrissur, Kerala. It became a scheduled commercial bank in the year 1977. The bank currently has a total of 280 branches and 398 ATMs across 16 states of the country. Dhanlaxmi Bank offers NEFT/RTGS/IMPS funds transfer facility for the customers.
- NEFT is an online fund transfer facility to any account held in any bank which is a part of the NEFT network. The bank is also offering NEFT service through its mobile banking application.
- The timings for completing NEFT transactions on the same day are 9am to 7pm for weekdays and 9am to 1pm for Saturdays. 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month is a holiday.
- Transfers conducted after closing time are processed next day.
- NEFT charges have been listed here.
Up to Rs.10,000- Rs.2.5 per transaction
Rs.10,001 – Rs.1 lakh- Rs.5 per transaction
Rs.1 lakh – Rs.2 lakh- Rs.15 per transaction
Above Rs.2 lakh- Rs.25 per transaction
- Real Time Gross Settlement or RTGS is a swift fund transfer method where the funds do not get cleared in batches but are cleared in very less time. Thus, waiting period is less.
- The timings for processing RTGS transfers are between 9am and 5pm for Monday to Saturday. Second and fourth Saturdays are excluded.
- RTGS charges are as follows.
Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh- Rs.25 per transaction
Above Rs. 5 lakh- Rs.50 per transaction
IMPS is an instant fund transfer method by mobile banking. There is no waiting period involved and the service is available 24*7 on all days of the year.Maximum cap Rs 50,000 per day is allowed.