HDFC is one of the main private sector banks in India and one of the biggest credit card guarantors in the nation. Extraordinary comfort, unmatched advantages and stunning rebates anticipate you with each HDFC Bank credit card.
Benefits of credit card
Credit cards offer you a large group of advantages and are amazingly helpful. They are all around acknowledged and encourage cashless transactions crosswise over a great many vendor areas over the world. You can utilize a credit card for e-shopping and making online bill payments. It rebates the need to carry money as one can withdraw money through ATMs. Credit cards can likewise broaden a credit and enable you to pay through EMIs.
‘What’s more, one can likewise earn rebates and get compensated for utilizing a credit card.
What are the eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank credit card?
HDFC Bank has set certain qualification criteria to be qualified for HDFC Bank Credit Card:
- The candidate should meet the age criteria of the Bank. Age criteria help banks to make a gauge of the income of the candidate and his repayment limit. For example, a man who is 55 years old would have lesser odds of reimbursing credit dues after a time frame than a man who is 30 years old.
- He should have a consistent salary source which should meet the base wage necessities of the Bank. Salary is one of the criteria, as this encourages banks to choose about the maximum limit of credit card to be granted to a candidate.
- Likewise, the candidate must have an appropriate credit rating and no default payments.
HDFC credit card eligibility criteria for Salaried Individuals
- Age Criteria: The minimum age for a salaried credit card candidate must be 21 years and maximum age must be 60 years
- Regular income Source: A salaried credit card candidate must have a regular month to month salary. Likewise, his pay ought to fulfill the minimum pay criteria of HDFC Bank
HDFC credit card eligibility criteria for Self-Employed Individuals and Working Professionals
- Age Criteria: The minimum age for an independently employed credit card candidate must be 21 years and the maximum age must be 65 years
- Regular income Source: An independently employed credit card candidate must have a consistent pay source and this income ought to fulfill the minimum income necessity of HDFC Bank
What are the documents required for applying credit card and HDFC Bank?
- Original Electricity bill, telephone bill (not more than 2 months old)
- Passport, Visa
- Driving licence
- Ration card
- PAN Card
- Bank statement, passbook (not more than 3 months old)
- Voter ID
- Flat maintenance bill (Not more than 2 months old)
- Rent Agreement
All documents to be self attested by the client
Your eligibility for the sort of card relies on your salary credit
|Minimum salary credit||Card eligibility|