RBL is the fastest ever-expanding commercial bank in India with a consistently increasing growth. This commercial bank is increasingly becoming the new favorite bank for users across India considering the fact that it offers its users great offers and a wide range of credit/debit card varieties. The RBL bank yet has 183 branches, 351 ATM booths around the Indian Subcontinent. The RBL bank credit and debit cards are primarily used by the adventures and travel heads such as golf & cricket enthusiasts, shopaholics, traveling and entertainment.
If you are making up your mind to gift yourself an RBL credit/debit card, then read below to find out its eligibility criteria and the benefits that you can leverage.
What are the benefits of RBL Credit Card?
- The RBL credit card offers you 50 days of the extended credit period. This means that you can choose the payback date and time according to your own convenience.
- The Charge on the RBL credit card is only 3.4% every month.
- The RBL credit card comes fitted with an EMV microchip which ensures a user with increased safety.
- You can set the credit card limit yourself to fit the needs of your family and you.
- An RBL credit card user enjoys 24 hours of customer care service without any breaks.
- The RBL bank offers you bonus points for every credit card usage.
- The unique feature of the RBL credit cars is that it offers supplementary credit cards to family members of your choice.
A list of the RBL Credit Cards that you can choose from:
1. Platinum Delight Card
The RBL platinum delight credit card allows you to earn as much as 4,000 points on your first purchase is made within 60 days of issuing of the card.
2. Platinum Cricket Card
If you are a cricket fanatic then it is the right time to get this credit card. It allows its users to enjoy the IPL games exclusively with Delhi Daredevil players. Not just the players, it also allows its users to enjoy unbeatable benefits of reserved VIP seats in private lounge at a cricket game.
3. Classic Shopper Card
Shopping is every person’s foremost choice in entertainment, and therefore, one needs to have a Classic Shopper Credit Card. This credit card offers you 2 reward points on every Rs. 100 of purchase.
Eligibility criteria to get an RBL Credit Card
- The applicant should be 18 years of age or above.
- The family members of the user, such as a spouse, child or parents can get additional cards.
- The decision to issue an RBL credit card is solely the bank’s own choice.
The required Documents for the RBL credit card
- It requires you to submit a recent passport-sized photograph of the user.
- The Aadhar Card as address proof.
- The recent salary slip or Income Tax Return receipt as an Income Proof.
- A government issued ID proof.
- All the proofs need to be self-attested, that is, a signature across the photocopy of all the above-mentioned documents.