Yes Bank, the most influential and sought after bank in India. I wouldn’t be lying if every citizen does plan to have a bank account in the Yes Bank provided it’s high-end; yet, customer friendly and super oriented services. The customer care is not the only effect of the Yes Bank but also its policies which have created a difference in the world of Banking. Ever since its beginning, the Yes Bank has focused itself to strengthen the financial development of India by digitalizing as much of the cash flow as possible. This only happens with the Credit Card. But the truth about credit cards is that everyone wants it but everyone is scared of it, for obvious reasons.
Well, this could be good news for you because the extensive Credit Card program offered by the Yes Bank is completely unmatchable of any other.
The Three Credit Card offered by Yes Bank
1. The American Express Platinum. Reserve Credit Card
- The annual fee for the first year is Rs. 5, 00 exclusive of taxes. The annual fees for successive years are Rs. 10,000 plus taxes.
- One is awarded 11,000 membership reward points.
- Cash back of Rs. 10,000 on hotel or flight bookings on make my trip.
- Lounge access to the American Express lounges at domestic and international airports.
- Access to any of the 14 golf courses in India.
2. American Express Platinum Travel Card
- This credit card is exclusively for the travel headed enthusiasts.
- The first year annual fee is 3500 exclusive of taxes which increased to Rs. 5,000 plus taxes on successive years.
- The card rewards one bonus point on every Rs. 50 purchase.
- It includes two supplementary cards to family members who are aged above 18 years.
- Make My Trip discounts on travel and hotel bookings.
3. The American Express Gold Card
- If you are fond of following the desired lifestyle, then enjoy it with the Yes Bank gold credit card.
- The annual fee for first year us Rs. 1,000 plus taxes which rises up to Rs. 4,500 plus taxes on each successive year.
- You are rewarded with 1000 bonus reward points if you make four purchases every month.
- On renewal of the card after one year, the user has rewarded 5,000 points.
- The applicant enjoys infinite limit, for this credit card does not have a predefined credit limit.
Without wasting much time let us dig in and discover the eligibility criteria of the Yes Bank Credit Card.
- The first criteria are that of the age, the applicant should be aged neither between 18 to 65 years, not less nor beyond that.
- The income and consistent flow of income plays the major role in credit card application and the applicant’s eligibility. The applicant should be earning an average amount of Rs. 40,000 per month; it can be a salaried employee, self-employed or pensioner.
- The Aadhaar Card which works as a- Address proof, Government issued ID proof and Date of Birth proof
- The Salary slip or ITR receipt
- The PAN card
- The passport, in case you are a foreign national
- A colored passport sized photograph