ICICI Bank is the largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of Rs.9803 billions in India. This bank was founded in 1994. This bank is promoted by ICICI foundation limited. This is an Indian owned foundation.
This bank provides a wide variety of financial services for corporate and retail customers. This bank extended its services all over the world and is honored for providing best services to the customers worldwide. ICICI bank performs various social service activities with the help of ICICI foundations all over the world as a part of corporate social responsibility and involves in human and economic development in India.
Eligibility Criteria and required documents to get a credit card
If you want to get an instant ICICI instant platinum credit card, you should fulfill the following conditions
- You should have a valid fixed deposit of some amount in the ICICI bank
- The minimum amount of fixed deposit is Rs.20,000
- The minimum tenure is 180 days
- The platinum card will not be issued if the fixed deposit is in the name of minor or foreign nationals at any case
- If the amount of fixed deposit is in the name of third parties or partnership companies, the platinum card will not be issued
There are six different types of credit cards issued by the bank in the name of gem stones. You can get an instant credit card if you deposit specified amount in the bank in the form of fixed deposit.
some of them are ICICI coral credit card, ICICI Rubyx credit card, ICICI Sapphiro credit card, ICICI Diamand credit card(on invitation by bank), ICICI coral American standard master card.
The eligibility criteria for getting credit cards all the 6 categories have certain variations, however the most common eligibility for credit cards offered by ICICI bank are:
- The applicant must be an Indian national citizen.
- To get credit cards, an applicant should attain certain age.
- The applicant should be at least 23 years of age at the time of application for ICICI Credit Card.
- If you need an add-on card, you should be minimum 18 years old
Income Eligibility Criteria
- You must have a minimum monthly salary of Rs.20,000 to apply for a credit card. If you are self-employed, the minimum annual income must be Rs.3 lakhs.
Employment Eligibility Criteria
- You can avail ICICI Banks credit cards if you are employed or a self-employed.
Past Record Eligibility Criteria
- To get a credit card, you must have a clean credit record, that is a good CIBIL score and all due payments for credit cards or loans should have a history of timely payment.
Identity Eligibility Criteria
- You should submit an address proof or an official document that displays your current place of residence you live in.
- You should submit any of the Identity proofs including PAN Card, Voter’s ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Should carry latest salary slips of 2 months or Income Tax Returns.
- Should attach one Passport sized photograph