ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational private sector bank founded in the year 1994. The bank is headquartered in Mumbai. ICICI Bank has a network comprising of 4850 branches and 14,404 ATMs in India. The bank also operates in 18 other countries apart from India.
Online fund transfer facilities such as NEFT, RTGS and IMPS are available for the customers.
- NEFT is a safe and secure method of quick funds transfer to a beneficiary bank account in any bank branch.
- NEFT transactions are cleared in batches between 8am and 6:30pm everyday from Monday to Saturday. 2nd and 4th Saturdays are closed for holiday.
- Only the transactions done before closing day would be cleared on that day.
- Maximum limit for transaction is Rs 10 lakh per day. Minimum is Rs 1.
- The NEFT transaction charges are as follows.
Up to Rs 10,000- Rs 2.50 + GST
- More than Rs 10,000 upto Rs 1 lakh- Rs 5 + GST
- More than Rs 1 lakh and up to Rs 2 lakh- Rs 15 + GST
- More than Rs 2 lakh and upto Rs 5 lakh- Rs 25 + GST
- More than Rs 5 lakh and up to Rs 10 lakh- Rs 25 + GST
- RTGS is very quick method of fund transfer between accounts. The recipient account gets credited in some minutes without any waiting period.
- Minimum amount for RTGS is Rs 2 lakh and maximum amount is Rs 10 lakh.
- Timings are between 8am and 4:30pm from Monday to Saturday except second and fourth Saturdays.
- The charges are as follows.
Above Rs 2 lakh and up to Rs 5 lakh- Rs 25 + GST
Above Rs 5 lakh and up to Rs 10 lakh- Rs 25 + GST
IMPS service is available 24*7. The maximum limit for funds transfer is Rs 10 lakh. The transaction charges are as follows.
Funds up to Rs 10,000- Rs 5 + GST
More than Rs 10,000 and up to Rs 1 lakh- Rs 5 + GST
More than Rs 1 lakh and up to Rs 2 lakh- Rs 15 + GST