IDFC Bank is an Indian private sector bank which was founded in October 2015. IDFC (Infrastructure Development Finance Company) started with 23 branches with a total customer of 10,000. Currently, there are 100+ branches and headquarter is situated in Mumbai.
IDFC has provided various services to help its customers. With the help of NEFT, RTGS and IMPS, customers can transfer their account balance to others easily.
- With NEFT,customers can transfer their money to other account via Internet banking or by visiting branch.
- Anyone can use this service on working days from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm.There is no Minimum or Maximum amount limit for NEFT transactions via branch office. However the max amount for online transfer is 20,00,000.
- There is no charge for NEFT on Personal Banking.
- Charges for outward NEFT transactions for Bharat Banking are :
- Rs 2.50 upto Rs 10000 transactions
- Rs 5 for transactions above 10000 to 1 Lakh
- Rs 15 for transactions above 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh
- Rs 25 for transactions above 2 Lakh
- Customers can also use RTGS for balance transfer. RTGS can be performed from 9.00 hours to 16.00 hours on all working days.
- The minimum amount for RTGS transactions is Rs 2 Lakh with no upper limit via branch and a maximum of 20,00,000 for online RTGS transfer.
- Charges for RTGS transfer are-
- Rs 25 per transaction for 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs.
- Rs 50 per transaction for above 5 Lakhs.
IMPS is an immediate fund transfer service which is available for 24×7. There is no minimum limit for IMPS,but the maximum limit is 2,00,000. The charges are- Rs 5 for up to 1 Lakh transaction and Rs 15 for 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh transaction.