Indian bank is founded on 15th August 1907 as a part of Swadeshi movement. Overseas banking is done at Singapore, Colombo and Jaffna. 227 overseas correspondent banks are operating in 75 countries. This bank provides core banking services in 2682 branches in India. Indbank Merchant Banking services ltd., and Indbank housing ltd., are other associated business organizations of this bank. This bank provides all crucial banking, financial and insurance services.
Indian bank is pioneer in providing assistance to agricultural services. This bank provides technical assistance to agriculturists and agricultural entrepreneurs. This bank won best performer award by Pondicherry government for providing excellent micro finance services. Indian bank is known for outstanding support for self help groups.
About NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Service charges and timings
- Any customer is eligible for remittance of any amount but for non customers the minimum amount is Rs. 50000
- The amount is remitted to beneficiary account on same day and he can use it on same day
- The timings for NEFT for customers on regular days other than second and fourth Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are from 8am to 7pm
- On Saturdays NEFT timings will be 8am to 1pm
- Minimum amount to be remitted for RTGS services is Rs.2 lakhs and the amount can be credited to beneficiary on the same day
- For customer transactions the RTGS timings will be 8 am to 4.30pm on week days and on Saturdays the timings are 8am to 2pm
- For interbank transactions the timings are from 8am to 7.45 pm and on Saturdays the timings will be 8am to 3pm
- The transaction limit through mobile phones or IMPS services is Rs.50,000
- The charges for transfer of amount depends on GST norms
=> You May Like To Read – How To Change/Update Mobile Number in Indian Bank online
One thought on “Indian Bank NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings”
i send 13,000 thousand neft transaction now not credit when time credit replay please