Indian Overseas Bank, established in the year 1937, is a public sector bank with 3400 branches and 3300 ATMs all over the country. The bank also has foreign branches in Bangkok, Seoul, Colombo and Singapore. People holding bank accounts in India Overseas Bank have both online and offline options for linking their Aadhar numbers with their accounts.
Online linking of Aadhar with IOB account
The customers can either visit the official website of the bank and link their account directly from the website or log in to their net banking accounts for Aadhar linking.
Visit the website of IOB which is https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/ibAadhaarValidate.do. and complete the following steps.
- Enter the account number.
- Fill in the 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Tick the consent statement followed by clicking the “Next” option.
- Enter user ID and password used for internet banking.
On successful linking, the customer receives a confirmation message on the registered mobile number.
Net banking route: The customer needs to log in to his/her internet banking account and follow some simple steps. The link is https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/login.do
- Click the “Edit Profile” tab and select “Aadhar Details” option.
- Click the “Update Aadhar Number” option.
- Fill in the Aadhar number and submit.
The Aadhar number is linked to the bank account after the bank verifies the details. An SMS confirming successful linking is sent to the registered mobile number.
Offline linking of Aadhar with IOB account
Customers of IOB can also opt for offline mode of Aadhar linking with their bank accounts. The complete procedure is as follows.
- Go to the home branch of the IOB and collect the Aadhar seeding form.
- Fill in the details as asked in the form.
- Submit the form along with self attested Xerox copies of the Aadhar card and passbook.
- Hand over the original Aadhar card to the bank official for verification.
- A receipt is given to the customer on completion of the process.
A confirmation SMS is sent to the registered mobile number of the customer on successful linking of the Aadhar number with the bank account.
One thought on “Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Aadhar Card Link Online/Offline”
SIM Card not working