A Credit Card adds on to the level of sophistication in your image and personality thus, upgrading your status symbol. To experience World Class and Elite Credit Card holder the IndusInd offers you a lifetime of it. Therefore, The IndusInd offers most of its generosity to the Credit Card users for it is responsible to have altered the landscape of financial world.
Since, its establishment in the late 1950’s it has been focusing on improvising the Banking experience for a user.
Benefits of using an IndusInd Bank Credit Card
The IndusInd, as mentioned above offers the most superlative Credit Card experience. To know more about the benefits of the same, read below:
- An IndusInd credit card holder is not liable to pay credit fees before the Credit period of 50 days which is extended if you pay a little amount and shift the remainder to next billing session.
- The lifestyle, travel, shopping and entertainment privileges offered by the IndusInd are highly exceptional and exclusive.
- On every purchase of Rs. 100, a reward point is offered to the user.
- The card holders can breakdown huge payments into little Emi of 3, 6, 9 or 28-month fragments.
The Eligibility Criteria
The IndusInd has set definitive eligibility criteria in order to select the cardholders who actually fit their exclusive Credit Card program.
For Self-employed people
- The monthly income of the applicant, self-employed should be consistent and promising.
- The applicant who earns a minimum of Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum is chosen fit for the IndusInd Credit Card.
- The applicant should be strictly aged 18 years or above, the maximum being 65.
- The applicant should be legally earning his/her monthly incomes and should not be liable for any sort of criminal investigation.
- The Businessman should be able to submit a proof of his Business license issued by the government of any other legal document.
- The Self-Employed applicants are most importantly suggested to only apply for the Credit Card if you have above average credit score.
For Salaried professionals
- The applicant should be aged 18 years or above in order to apply for the Credit Card.
- The applicant should be matriculate or 12th pass with above average percentage in the 12th
- The applicant should have a stable, permanent job along with a promising monthly salary in order to cover the dues of the Credit Card.
- The Credit score of s self-employed professional needs to be in between 600-900, therefore apply only if you have the above mentioned Credit score.
The Required Documentation
- It is best suggested that the applicant collect the required documents in order to apply for the Credit Card, hassle-free. The documents brought along are:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- The Pay slip or ITR receipt
- Voter’s ID
- A recently clicked colored passport sized photograph
- A ration Card