The State Bank of India is the top most used government bank used by the citizens of India. It has the fastest ever growth rate in the world of Banking and Credit. Any person, rich or poor can easily access the State Bank of India and open accounts in the same. Not just a bank account but now a credit card is no longer out of reach for general citizens.
As much as user-friendly does State Bank of India is, as much is the range of its credit card for one and all type of citizen. The SBI credit card can be used for any of the following activities:
- Lifestyle Purchases
- Banking Partnership
What are the best SBI Credit Cards?
1. SBI Premium Credit Card Range
This credit card comes with an unmatchable range of benefits that you can’t stop using. It includes; Signature Contactless Card and Advantage Platinum Card. The Platinum range of credit card offers its users a superior credit card using experience.
2. The Travel and Shopping Credit Card Range
The SBI range of travel and shopping cards is for those users who take personal pursuits like these. It includes Simply SAVE SBI Card, Fbb SBI Style UP Card, and IRCTC SBI Platinum Card.
3. SBI Corporate Credit Card Range
Banking Partnerships are the new way of using your credit cards and SBI offers you an added level of benefits. It includes SBI Signature Corporate Card and SBI Corporate Utility Card.
Eligibility criteria to get an SBI Credit Card
- The SBI Credit Card is especially for salaried and self-employed persons only.
- The SBI credit Cardholder should be earning regular income.
- The Credit Cardholder should be aged between 21 to 60 years of age only.
- The SBI credit card holder should have above average credit score.
The Documentations required for SBI Credit Card
- An Identification Proof issued by the government, most preferred, Aadhaar Card.
- Another government issued Address Proof, such as electric bills.
- The last 2 month of Salary Slips.
- One recent passport sized photograph.
Eligibility Criteria for a Student User
- The credit card is only issued against a Fixed Deposit made in the name of the user student.
- The student must have a savings account in the SBI with a consistent account history, whatsoever.
- At the time of application, the student must have crossed the age of 18 years.
- The Documentation required in case of a student:
- A College Identity Card
- The Birth Certificate
- A Residential proof such as Aadhaar Card
- The College enrollment proof issued by the college authorities
- Two recent colored passports sized photographs.
Enjoy the extensive benefits of the State Bank of India credit card whether you are a salaried person, self-employed or just a student. The SBI offers a range of offers to all its users with an added leverage of credit period.