The IndusInd Bank was started in the year 1994 in the month of April. This is the bank which offers commercial services to the customers in the best way. The bank has spread a network of 1004 branches and 1885 ATMs in 625 countries of the world. This bank tries to provide the best facilities to its customers.
Although the bank tries to provide the best facilities to its customers sometimes it may be possible that the customers may have to face errors. For solving those errors, the bank has introduced the option of making the online complaint.
What is the need to file the complaint?
By making the complaint, you will be able to get the solution of your problem easily. It won’t take much time to get the solution to the problem. It is a cost-free solution and that’s why you won’t have to spend unnecessary money while filing the complaint. Here is the complete procedure of filing the online complaint. Although, one can also file the offline complaint the online method is much better because the solution would come faster.
How can you file the online complaint?
- For filing the online complaint, the customer of the bank will need to visit the site indusind.com/footer/customer-care/contact-us.html.
- After going on this website, you will need to look for the online application form.
- You can easily get the form without paying any kind of amount before.
- After filling the complaint registration form with correct details, you will be able to submit the form on the online website.
- You will need to make sure that you have entered the correct email address and phone number because the bank authorities would contact you by calling or sending a mail.
- You can totally trust the services of this bank because it focuses on the satisfaction of their customers.