Jammu & Kashmir Bank is an Indian public sector bank which was founded on 1st October 1938. The headquarter of Jammu & Kashmir Bank is situated in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
There are several services provided by J&K Bank. They have more than 15,000 employees in India.
- J&K Bank offers National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) payments as a speedy, convenient, secure mechanism to move funds across the country.
- Anyone can use this service on working days from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. There is no Minimum or Maximum amount limit for NEFT transactions via branch office.
- Charges for NEFT transactions are ( excluding all taxes) :
- Rs 2.50 upto Rs 10000 transactions
- Rs 5 for transactions above 10000 to 1 Lakh
- Rs 15 for transactions above 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh
- Rs 25 for transactions above 2 Lakh
- J&K bank provides Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) payments for a speedy, convenient, cost-efficient and secure method to transfer across the country. RTGS can be performed from 8.00 hours to 16.15 hours on all working days.
- The minimum amount for RTGS transactions is Rs 2 Lakh with no upper limit.
- Charges for RTGS transfer are ( excluding all taxes)-
- Rs 25 per transaction for 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs ( 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Rs 20 per transaction for 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs ( after 4.30 pm)
- Rs 50 per transaction for above 5 Lakhs ( 8 am to 4.30 pm)
- Rs 45 per transaction for above 5 Lakhs ( after 4.30 pm)
IMPS is an immediate fund transfer service which is available for 24×7. There is two types of IMPS transfer.They are- Phone to Account and Phone to Phone.