Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) provides banking services on your mobile through its Application called ‘LVB-Mobile’. With LVB Mobile Banking, you can do banking transactions 24/7 at your convenience anywhere, anytime. All the transactions done on the LVB-Mobile App are secure. The LVB Mobile App offers several features like NEFT, Funds Transfer, Mobile Recharge, Account Balance, and all banking transactions for which, you otherwise have to visit the bank in person.
The LVB-Mobil Banking App can be downloaded in mobile handsets with Android Version 4 and above, Windows 8.0 and above, iOS 6 and above. The LVB-Mobile App can be downloaded from the respective application store or can be downloaded from the bank website at http://www.lvbank.com/lvbmobile.aspx.
The LVB Mobile App is available to all LVB customers having an operational account with LVB.
Pre-requisite for LVB Mobile Banking
To enable mobile banking services, ensure that you have the following ready with you:
- Smartphone with internet connectivity
- Should have an operational LVB Savings Account
- SMS facility activated on your registered phone
- Sufficient storage space on your phone
- Sufficient availability of balance in the phone for activation
- Your LVB ATM Debit card.
To register/activate LVB Mobile Banking
- Download ‘LVB-Mobile App’ from the Google Playstore. You can also download from the LVB website.Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lvbmobile&hl=en
- Click on the ‘sign up’ button.
- Choose ‘LVB Mobile App registration’, which you can authenticate using your internet banking login details, or use ATM Debit card details like your customer ID, ATM debit card number, ATM PIN, Card Expiry Date.
- Feed in your mobile number that has been registered with the bank for SMS facility.
- Now you will receive an OTP and MPIN (Mobile PIN) on your registered mobile number. MPIN is a six-digit PIN that can be used for logging into your LVB Mobile App.
- Enter the received OTP, and you can re-set the application password. When logging in you will also have to accept the Terms and Conditions mentioned.
- Once, the authentication gets successful, your mobile banking will be activated.
For safety purpose, ensure that you log out of the ‘LVB-Mobile’ App once you complete your mobile banking transaction.
It is better to memorize your M-PIN so that it cannot be accessed by anybody else. MPIN can be changed at regular intervals for security purpose.