If you want to experience the world full of rewards, discounts, benefits, and privileges then get ready to witness a wholesome of greatness with the LIC Credit Cards. The LIC Credit Cards are a result of joint co-branding with the Axis Bank. This is so because, unlike the LIC, Axis Bank has a further, much-elevated network of Bank Branches and customer reach. It is not unknown a fact that the Axis Bank has a widespread network of corporate that have their accounts in the Axis Bank, therefore, the LIC offers the respective Axis Bank and new users with a lot of unmatchable offers.
It promises you to offer you a world-class experience of using the Co-Branded LIC Credit Card.
Benefits that LIC Credit Card offers you
- This is one of the very few white label Credit Cards which are globally accepted.
- One can avail supplementary add-on cards without any additional charge, whatsoever.
- The Credit due is free of any additional charge if paid within 50 days of withdrawal or purchase.
- It allows you hassle free fund transfer without any interest rate or charge applied.
- One can easily avail a Financial or Study loan against the LIC Credit Card.
- This Credit Card has a feature to break down huge payments above Rs. 25,000 into monthly EMI’s with a charge applicable to 1.5% only.
- Since it is an LIC Credit Card, it gives you an opportunity to avail life and healthcare insurances.
- Its extensive rewarding program allows you to get rewarded with 2 bonus points on every Rs. 200 of purchase and expense.
List of LIC Credit Cards
The LIC co-branded Credit Card offers four types of Credit Card ranges which are as follows:
1. LIC Titanium Credit card-
This allows you to have the best travel experience with huge discounts on travel and hotel bookings made using this Credit Card. It is also globally accepted.
2. LIC Signature Credit Card-
If luxurious lifestyle is your thing then get this Credit Card today and enjoy various personal pursuits of Dine-in and shopping.
3. The LIC Gold Credit Card
With huge discounts and best offers, the Gold Credit Card is fit for your everyday entertainment usage and purchases.
4. The LIC Platinum Credit Card
With loans and insurance grant against this Credit Card, this could be your new favorite thing in the world.
The Eligibility Criteria for the LIC Co-Branded Credit Card
- The Applicant should be an adult aged 21 years or above
- The minimum monthly income for all the four categories are:
- LIC Titanium- Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum
- LIC Signature- Rs. 15 Lakhs per annum
- LIC Gold- Rs. 1.8 Lakhs per annum
- LIC Platinum- Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum
The Required Documentation
- A recently clicked colored photograph
- The PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Business License or government issued approval
- The Payslips for a salaried professional should be:
- LIC Titanium- Payslip with minimum Rs. 25,000
- LIC Signature- Payslip with minimum Rs. 1,25,000
- LIC Gold- Payslip with minimum Rs. 42,000
- LIC Platinum- Payslip with minimum Rs. 15,000
- The ITR receipts of recent month’s tax repayment for a self-employed or businessman.