Another Credit Card program which has been most sought after in the list of top financial institutions in India is by Oriental Bank of Commerce. The financial services provided by the OBC are commendable generous considering the fact that the policies and services are highly customer oriented.
The Credit Card range by the OBC has an ample of benefits that you can leverage.
Benefits of using the Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Card
- The loan is the most important factor in anyone’s life who seeks to begin a new business or for study purposes. It is not unknown a fact that getting a loan is not an easy task but with the OBC credit card, you can easily apply for working capital loans or study loans with much ease.
- Highly reduced interest rates that will ensure that you don’t overburden yourself by the heavy interest rates of other banks.
- The flexible credit period is also a plus when you have the OBC Credit Card with you.
- It offers you with a huge amount of bonus points on every timely repayment dues and the purchases.
- Special offers on travel bookings, movie tickets, hotels, dinners and much more can be availed using your OBC Credit Card.
- The OBC has a co-branded Credit Card with the State Bank of India that offers you global acceptance anywhere in the world.
The List of OBC Credit Cards
- The special OBC Laghu Udyami Credit Card Business Card Scheme is exclusively for professionals and individuals who own a retail or small businesses, artisans, small-scale manufacturing, village industries, or self-employed, etc.
- Another Category of OBC Credit Card is the Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme for micro-entrepreneurs and handloom weavers etc.
- The Kisan Credit Card Oriented Green Card Scheme if the Credit Card offered to small cultivators, farmers, artisans and other agricultural involved individuals.
- The SBI Co-Branded Card
- This is a general Credit Card scheme in joint collaboration with the SBI which awards 10 times larger reward points to the cardholder along with other benefits.
- The SBI Platinum Card
- This is another co-branded with SBI Credit Card which offers you a lifetime of superior lifestyle offers. It is an internationally accepted credit card with fuel purchase incentives, as well.
The Eligibility Criteria of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- The applicant should be an adult aged 21 years or above but below 65 years of age.
- All the schemed Credit Card applicants should be prepared with the needful documentation stating the existence of their Business or agricultural practices.
- The applicant should have an Aadhaar Card
- A PAN Card is also a must-have for application process
- The applicant should be able to pay back the credit dues on time
- Collateral worth the credit should be ready
The Documentation Needed
- A recently clicked colored photograph
- A copy of the Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- The Copy of recent month’s salary slip
- The copy of ITR
- A copy of the Business license issued by the government