Saraswat Bank is an Indian co-operative bank which was set up in the year 1918. Later in the year 1988, the bank was turned into a scheduled bank after a notification was released by Reserve Bank of India. The bank had been through several rebranding initiatives and it has expanded significantly in the last few years. At present, the bank has more than 280 branches across India and it also has more than 260 ATMs spread across the nation.
In 2016, the bank also received an award for The Best Cooperative Bank. If you have an account with Saraswat Bank then you must also enroll for internet banking as this can really make things easy for you. If you would like to check about the procedures related to the net banking for Saraswat bank then you are at the right place as we have listed all the details here. So, refer to the section that you want the details about and get started with internet banking.
Steps To Register / Activate Saraswat Bank Net Banking
It is possible to register for internet banking in Saraswat Bank via Online medium. Below is the process and you can follow the steps to activate your account.
- Visit the Saraswat Bank internet banking page at www.saraswatbank.com.
- From the top right corner, select Personal Internet Banking and click on the Login button corresponding to the drop-down.
- On the new page, click on new user registration and this will take you to a new page.
- Enter your customer ID, Debit Card Number, Expiry and CVV. Once that is done, click on next and enter other details.
- You will be asked to validate the OTP and the Debit Card PIN. Once you validate the PIN, you will be prompted to set a password. Set up a password for yourself and your registration is complete.
This is how you can activate the net banking for Saraswat Bank. If you do not know your customer ID then you can give a missed call on 9029050017 and you will receive a message from the bank with your customer ID.
Steps to Obtain Saraswat Bank Net Banking ID and Password
In this section, we are going to talk about the process to login to the Saraswat Bank internet banking as we have already talked about the process to get the username and password. Below are the details
- Visit the Saraswat Bank website at www.saraswatbank.com and on the top right corner, select Personal Internet banking and click on Login.
- Enter your user id and the password here to login to the internet banking portal. You will be redirected to the dashboard with this.
How to Change Saraswat Bank Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
If you find yourself in a situation when you need to reset or change your password then you can check out the details below for the detailed instructions.
- Forgot Password – Navigate to the login page and click on Forgot Password option. Enter your customer ID, Debit Card Details and other information to proceed. Once that is done, you can validate the request using OTP and set a new password for your Saraswat Bank net banking account.
- Change Password – To change the password, log in to your account and click on user profile from the dashboard. Select the change password option here and you will be able to change the password. Here, you will also have to validate the request before you will be able to change the password.
How to Saraswat Bank Net Banking Change Pin/ Forgot Pin
As per the information available to us, it is not possible to set the PIN for the Debit Card with help of internet banking in Saraswat Bank. To set a PIN, you need to call the toll-free number at 1800 22 9999 and request for a PIN reset. You will be able to make the changes with help of the IVR options.
The second option to change the PIN is via ATM machine. The process is the same as the traditional process. You can also request a green pin from the bank as it makes it really easy to reset the PIN with help of ATM Machine. For any other query, get in touch with the bank’s helpline.
How to Deactivate Saraswat Bank Net Banking
To deactivate the net banking in Saraswat Bank, you would need to visit any of the branches of the bank and submit an application which is addressed to the bank manager. The application should have the account details and the reason for deactivation of net banking. However, if it is really urgent to deactivate the net banking because of some suspicious activity, we would recommend you to call the toll-free number of Saraswat Bank and get the net banking deactivated. The toll-free number for Saraswat Bank is 1800 22 9999.
Read Also: Top 10 Best Private & Government Banks in India 2019
One thought on “Saraswat Bank Net Banking – How to Register / Activate”
Saraswat Bank customer care helpline/9002395830