Not many people would have heard about Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank but it is a popular bank in Mumbai. The bank was incorporated in 1906 and the bank was one of the first co-operative banks in the country. In addition to this, the bank has its present headquarters in Mumbai. The bank started with regular banking services and today it offers services in investment banking, commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, mortgages and credit card as well. Apart from this, the bank has a huge customer base which mostly includes commercial clients.
The exact number of the branch is not known but the bank has branches across 10 states in India. These states are Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Delhi, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Telangana, Haryana, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, and Gujarat. If you have an account with Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank then you can check out the net banking services offered by the bank and in this article, we have listed all the details about these services.
Steps To Register / Activate Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Ltd (SVC)
Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank allows the user to use internet banking which certainly makes it easy for the people to transact on daily basis. If you wish to activate the internet banking for SVC Bank then you can follow the process listed below.
- To activate or register for the net banking in SVC Bank, you will have to follow an offline procedure. So, basically, you need to visit the bank branch in order to activate the net banking.
- After visiting the branch, obtain a form and fill in all the details. You can also download the form before and print it. Visit the bank with the filled form and simply submit the form. The form is available at http://www.svcbank.com/docs/INTERNET_BANKING_FORM.pdf
- The agent will process the form for you and the user ID along with the IPIN will for mailed to you at your registered address. It is important to ensure that you do not share these details with anyone.
With this, the internet banking for SVC Bank will be activated for you and for the login process, you can check out the details in the next section.
Steps to Obtain Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank ID and Password
After you receive your kit from SVC Bank, you can use the password and user ID in the Kit to log in to SVC Bank. Here is the procedure that you need to follow.
- Visit the SVC Bank website with help of the link https://www.svcbank.com/ and on the top right corner, click on Login. A drop-down menu will appear and you need to select Personal Banking from the menu.
- Click on continue to log in and you will be redirected to a new page. On this page, enter your user name and click on continue button. You will be prompted to enter the Password now so enter the password and click on login button.
- You will now be redirected to the dashboard of your account which can be used required functions.
How to Change Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Password /Forgot Password
If you wish to reset the password or change the password for SVC bank then you can follow the process listed below.
- Forgot Password – Navigate to the login page of the bank with help of the procedure listed in the section above. Click on Forgot Password. You will be redirected to forgot password recovery wizard. Enter your user ID along with ATM Card Details, Mobile Number, Email ID and click on submit button. Validate the OTP and you will be able to reset your password. The procedure can also be used to change the password if your account has been locked because of incorrect password attempts.
- Change Password – To change the password, log in to your SVC account. In the account, visit the account settings and you will now be able to see the option to change the password. Click on the relevant option and change the password by entering the new and old password.
How to Change Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Pin/ Forgot Pin
If you need to change the PIN of your ATM card then you can visit the ATM and use the combination of your old PIN to change it. If you forgot the PIN for your ATM Debit Card then you would need to call the customer care and you will have to request them to send you a green PIN. Now, you can use this Green PIN to reset the password by visiting the ATM. The green Pin basically works as one time PIN to change the PIN for the ATM Card.
How to Deactivate Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Net Banking
To deactivate the net banking for SVC Bank, you need to call on the customer care number for the bank. The contact number is 1800 313 2120. You can reach this number 24×7 and avail any phone banking service.